Thursday, May 23, 2019

Matter and its associated Mass does not Exist

Listening to Eric brings my atomic ideology to a fast halt! If there be no mass for protons and electrons, then how can the neutrons carry all of their mass by themselves? The whole foundation of Einstein's E=MC2 relationship hinges on the existence of matter in order for it to have a relation with energy. Yet, without mass, there can be no matter!
Also, my use of the term of the: electromotive force to substitute for Eric's use of his term of the: dielectric (to replace conventional use of the term of the: electrostatic), and my use of the term of the: magnetomotive force to substitute for Eric's use of his term of: magnetism, fall apart since I no longer need to marry Eric's vision with that of the Relativist. They are mutually exclusive since Relativism is a fantasy while Eric deals in reality.
When Eric is laying out the relationships between the weight of a car coming to a stop, he could just as easily be deriving a backwards process in which electrodynamics creates the illusion of mass and matter when there is no such material substance. Nor does chemistry ultimately exist.
It's just all electrodynamic processes.
So, please pardon my vernacular blooper!
But, please do not ignore my concepts since they still hold true. It's just my use of terminology must fit in with that of Eric's to prevent confusion from spawning as the result of my theories about electrodynamics.
So, whenever I say: electromotive force, I should have been saying the: dielectric all along.
And, whenever I say: magnetomotive force, I should be saying: magnetism.
Please accept my apology for mucking this subject up when I only want to make it more clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment